Image Map

Wednesday 17 April 2019

Leicester Fitness and Recovery!


Leicester Fitness and Recovery - Photographing Lamine Kaba and Rendall Munroe!!

For my university project, i have based my final major project all around sports. This includes both action and portrait shots. My main focus was to capture the university sport's teams. However, I had a few timing issues with the teams and couldn't capture the majority of what I wanted. Then I got a response from the Leicester Fitness and Recovery owner, who works with sporting clients such as Lamine Kaba, Rendall Munroe and Wilfred Ndidi!

This was huge for me. This was my way forward for networking and an opportunity to get myself known within these sports athletes. I was meant to photograph three of the clients, however, Wilfred had pulled a back injury during the game before the day of the photoshoot and therefore had to pull out of the session.

First up was Lamine Kaba. All i can say is he is such a funny dude, down to earth and made my job a lot easier. Not only is he a great footballer, but he makes a great model too, giving me loads of poses and opportunities to photograph him. I got some amazing shots and you can see them down below. 

Next up was the boxer, Rendall Munroe. He was such a funny dude too. Made me laugh from when he had arrived at the fitness centre. He was working hard for these photographs and as a boxer, he is used to the hard working routines to get in shape. He also gave me an opportunity to go capture some of his sparring sessions, which I may have to go to. 

All in all, it was an amazing day and a great opportunity. Go check out the instagrams of the sports centre, lamine kaba and rendall munroe! 

laminekaba1
rendallmunroe
leicester_fitness_recovery












































































No comments:

Post a Comment