Image Map

Sunday 28 April 2019

Creative Professional Practice - My Business Card


My Business Card - OLD vs UPDATED


I loved the design I chose and I stuck with it for my new cards, however I made a few changes. 


First, I made the massive mistake of not having my social media on my business cards. Especially since they aren't the same name as the brand. So that was the first change I made, to direct more people to my social media. Next, I removed my home address from the front of my card. I decided to only add a street address when I have my own studio or if not then I will only include the city like I have done so. I have then moved the text into the bottom corner, so it looks neater and tidier. Finally, I decided to add my specialities at the back of the business card. This is so anyone who picks up my cards are already aware of what my interests are in and if they are looking for someone in that interest then I could get myself a job. I have also changed my website URL to my official owned domain name - www.autofocusphoto.co.uk. This URL sounds a lot more professional compared to the free WIX URL I had previously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment