Image Map

Monday 4 July 2016

04.07.16


This was taken a while ago in a side street in the city centre of Leicester. I have posted a blog with a similar image to this, but this image has a different camera angle so therefore it is in a way a different image entirely. I thought because the area was all dirty and it was a rough environment, I would desaturate the image, then I decided to add a bit of colour to the image, It actually worked really well and I love the final outcome of the edit. It is really simple to use this effect, just desaturate the image and use the history brush tool to colour a certain area of the image that you want to be coloured. There are many areas of town in which I need to explore and to photograph. I will be doing that shortly, but this weekend, I am off to... LONDON! So after the weekend has passed, I will be posting my photos from my journey in London for a couple of weeks!

RM

No comments:

Post a Comment