Image Map

Friday 8 July 2016

08.07.16


As I was looking through my pictures, I found this beauty. I really love this image because, the clock tower which is one of Leicester's most historical architects, is directly positioned in the centre of the frame. Not just the framing but the lighting too. The sun light directly hits the top of the clock tower and just makes it a beautiful image. I just really love this image and wanted to share it with you all! Now this will be my last post that will be from my Leicester shots because as I have mentioned in my last post, I will be going to London and visiting key areas like the Shard and Parliament. Hopefully you will all enjoy the shots from London, it is my first time properly exploring London and hopefully I will get some amazing photographs to share! :)

RM

No comments:

Post a Comment