Image Map

Friday 29 July 2016

29.07.16


I love this close up image of the London Eye. Not because of the camera angle or because the subject is the London eye but because I managed to capture an aeroplane in the frame by accident. I didn't notice it was there so when I looked back at this image I noticed it and I managed to capture it perfectly. I decided to edit this image in black and white and added an orange photo filter on top because I wanted to make this image look historical and vintage, which it does. I love the overall image, it looks great and it looks like a photo that has been discovered from the early days of London (of course the London Eye wasn't built then!) I knew how I wanted to edit the image straight away and I am glad I did it because it looks fantastic.

RM

No comments:

Post a Comment