Image Map

Wednesday 20 July 2016

20.07.16


The London Eye! One of the popular attractions in London, attracting people from all over the world to experience it and to go on it to view the whole of London. This was taken from the other side of the bridge which you need to cross in order to get to it. You cannot miss it! Just looking at the Eye is fantastic. But capturing it is really something else. I didn't get the chance to go on it because I was running out of time but next time I go, I will definitely go up there and try capture images from the top of the London Eye. Parliament isn't too far from the London Eye and because me and my mate have never been up close to it, we decided to go visit as close as we could and I will blog those pictures when I get to them, so keep a look out for those! But the London Eye is fantastic, I would recommend anyone who visits London to go on it and experience the city view from a high vantage point.

RM

No comments:

Post a Comment