Image Map

Friday 15 July 2016

15.07.16


This was taken in one of the underground tube stations. My friend who is another photographer, captured a similar image and told me to give it a go and so I did. I just love it. Although he didn't make his black and white, I did. It just makes the image more dramatic and it is the perfect location for a tense and dramatic image. I love the composition of the image and it just looks like an abandoned location. The black and white effect helps it to make it look abandoned so when editing you have to think of what you want the image to look like. Also you need to have a clear idea of how you want to edit it, that way you'll edit it the best way and have a really cool effect. You can edit one image in multiple ways but for this image I thought a simple black and white filter would work the best and in my opinion it has.

RM

No comments:

Post a Comment