Image Map

Wednesday 27 July 2016

27.07.16


Honestly this is one of my favourite images from all of the images from the London Photoshoot. I love this image because you can see the stunning sights of the London Eye, Parliament and Big Ben. This is a wide angle shot and I wanted to capture one image with all three fabulous tourist attractions in one picture and I managed to achieve just that. I also love the boat that isn't directly in the centre of the frame but the timing of it and the positioning of it. I guess what I have managed to capture in one image really sums up London, but London is massive and this is only one area. The photo was slightly underexposed so I had to play around with the levels. I also played around with the vibrancy to bring out more colour from the image as it was a bit dull due to the weather conditions. Overall this is a fabulous image and it is one of the best from the day.

RM

No comments:

Post a Comment