Image Map

Wednesday 13 July 2016

13.07.16


The Shard! I had the pleasure of going to the top of the shard and had an amazing view of London. This is what the shard looks from a close up view, it looked stunning. Shame about the weather though, it was a bit too dull for me to capture an astonishing image. However, I do love this image due to the detail shown in the image plus the camera angle. Although I couldn't do much about the camera angle I took the photo with because it is one massive skyscraper. I would recommend anyone who visits London to go up the shard and relax. It is one of the best places to be when visiting. The building from the outside is so cool itself, just how it is built and the shape is so unique, I loved the experience of being there. So being able to photograph it was a bigger pleasure for me as it is one places in London that I've always wanted to visit since it opened.

RM

No comments:

Post a Comment