Image Map

Friday 22 July 2016

22.07.16


I took this picture on the bridge heading towards London Eye. I thought I would try to take a different image from the usual landscapes pictures of London. This man was playing on the side of the bridge and with his permission he allowed me to take his picture. Now sometimes, they won't let you but this man was a kind man so I also gave him money to buy food or maybe a drink. I love this photo. As you guys know, I love to turn an image in black and white and keep some colour in the photograph, I was deciding whether to keep the instrument in colour or himself in colour. Now keeping him in colour is something I haven't done before and so when experimenting with both styles, I preferred this one as it's different from my usual edits but it actually looks amazing and even more dramatic at the same time. I didn't want to take too many pictures of him so I only took the one or two, but this shot came out well so I'm glad he allowed me to photograph him.

RM

No comments:

Post a Comment