Image Map

Monday 25 July 2016

25.07.16


The Big Ben! The last time I was in London, I never got to see the Big Ben up close. This time I made sure I did and it was absolutely beautiful. I really love this shot due to the Big Ben and the building on the left just cropping in. It is a wonderful landmark to visit as well as it being right next to Parliament. I would recommend anyone touring London to go visit the Big Ben and also Parliament. This image has come out great due to the composition and the crop. I always use manual settings on my camera, The aperture was F/29 and ISO was 1600 as the weather was very dull but still gave me good opportunities to take advantage of the good lighting to capture some great images in the city of London. At times I struggled to find the right aperture, shutter speed and ISO as I didn't have a lot of time to find out the perfect settings at the time, however looking back at the images, most of them have come out amazing and the others I can always edit.

RM

No comments:

Post a Comment