Image Map

Wednesday 6 July 2016

06.07.16



This was from a short and simple photoshoot, which I did with my brother in the garden on top of the shed. I love this image. The camera angle works really well and I manipulated the image and made it black and white because I thought it would create a more dramatic atmosphere. The clothing he is wearing is from @lmdnuk which is their Instagram. The photo works really well as a tense photo due to him facing the other way and the black and white makes it more subtle and more obvious in what I wanted to do. He wanted these photos but since I loved this one shot, I thought I would do a blog post about it. I am starting to try do some more portraiture work, and I have started to plan where and who I will be taking pictures of so keep a lookout for those pics!!

RM







No comments:

Post a Comment