Image Map

Monday 11 July 2016

11.07.16


My first ever London Post! As soon as I got into London, we wanted to book tickets to go up to the shard because, well why not?! Anyways, so after we booked the tickets, we came out of the building and looked up and had an astonishing view of the shard. I wanted to get a cool perspective of the building and looking at this image, I think I got a really successful image. Considering this was my first ever picture taken in London, I am really happy with the outcome. The only thing that I wish was different was the sky. It was completely dull and I would have preferred to have blue skies to make the image even better. I know you can add skies in Photoshop but I prefer to not edit a lot in my images. Plenty more to come!

RM


No comments:

Post a Comment